How does the GVL system know that I need an EU Transit health certificate?

When completing a non-EU country International Health Certificate, the GVL system will ask if the pet is transiting through an EU country. If you answer yes, you must select the EU country the pet is transiting through from the provided dropdown list. 

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 2.48.00 PM.png

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful