An EU transit health certificate is required for pets that are traveling through (transiting) an European Union country before arriving at their final non-EU destination country.
Articles in this section
- What if I need to edit the destination country's International Health Certificate, will those edits be applied automatically to the EU Transit health certificate?
- When submitting the EU Transit Health Certificate in VEHCS, what country do I select for the Destination Country dropdown?
- When submitting the EU Transit health certificate in VEHCS, what documents do I need to include?
- Do I have to pay two endorsement fees, one for the Destination country health certificate and one for the EU transit country health certificate?
- How do I submit the EU Transit health certificate for endorsement?
- Do I need to submit the EU Transit health certificate for endorsement?
- How do I access the EU Transit certificate after I complete the Destination country health certificate?
- How does the GVL system know that I need an EU Transit health certificate?
- Do I need an EU transit health certificate if I am transiting through an EU Country on my way to another EU country, (i.e. New York - Amsterdam - Rome)?
- When is an EU transit health certificate required?