Do I need an EU transit health certificate if I am transiting through an EU Country on my way to another EU country, (i.e. New York - Amsterdam - Rome)?

No - EU transit health certificates are only required if the pet is transiting through an EU country on its way to a non-EU country. Pets traveling between countries in the EU do not need to have multiple EU health certificates for each country.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful