Most horses in The Jockey Club's registry are microchipped. However, some are not. If a horse's microchip is entered and the horse is registered with The Jockey Club, but they do not have a microchip on file, an error message will appear to notify the user.
Articles in this section
- What if I enter a horse’s microchip that already has an animal record in my GVL account?
- What if the horse’s microchip number is not in The Jockey Club system?
- Why is owner information not included in the information pulled from The Jockey Club?
- Why are pictures not included in the animal record?
- Where is the Jockey Club microchip look-up available in the product?
- How do I access the Jockey Club integration?
- What information does the GlobalVetLink platform pull from the Jockey Club when creating an animal record?
- Creating a horse record in GlobalVetLink via The Jockey Club Integration