While many states do not have regulations specific to digital pictures, most require at least one clear picture showing a defining characteristic of the horse. Several states require three pictures of each horse. To find out your state’s requirements regarding digital pictures, contact your state veterinarian.
Articles in this section
- How can a veterinarian check their accreditation status?
- What do the email log statuses mean?
- Deleting Certificates
- Errors on Signed Certificates
- Can I download a form for a health certificate from GVL and then fill it out?
- Any suggestions for taking pictures to use with GVL?
- What kind of digital camera do you recommend for taking pictures to use with GVL?
- If I use GVL for EIA Certificates, will I need to take digital pictures of the horse?
- What kind of computer will I need to use the GVL platform?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use GVL?