To view invoices within GlobalVetLink (GVL), you must have account manager access with your clinic.
- Once logged into GVL, click on your profile icon in the bottom left corner and select Payment.
- Within the Invoices card, click on the Invoice number to view invoice details.
- After clicking on an invoice number, the respective certificates for that invoice will appear. If you wish to view certificates billed under a specific certificate type, like CVI, just click on CVI certificate(s).
- Once you are in the specific certificate view within the invoice, you will be able to download the PDF of an individual certificate by clicking on the certificate number.
Important information for the itemized invoice feature:
- Invoices are generally posted on the 4th business day of the month.
- Only clinic account managers have access to this feature.
- Certificates are billed at the time of signing. The charge is not reverted when a certificate is voided.
- If you received a credit for certificates, the total number of signed certificates (Quantity) within a billing period will be reduced by the number of credits you received.
- Example: You signed a total of 10 CVIs within a month but were credited 2 CVIs. The “CVI certificate(s)” Quantity will display 8. However, if you click on CVI certificate(s) to view all CVIs signed within that billing period, you will find 10 CVIs still listed.