Yes - However, for Hawaii the validation is tied to the date that is the day after the lab receives the blood sample to run the Rabies Titers Antibodies FAVN test.
Articles in this section
- What laboratories are approved for the FAVN titer test?
- Hawaii Travel Preparation Intake Form
- Creating a Hawaii Pet TravelPass
- Hawaii Neighbor Island Inspection Permit (NIIP) Information Sheet
- Why is the FAVN test results upload listed as optional on the Rabies upload step?
- Do the two rabies certificates need to be continuous, or is a gap in time ok?
- Are there any validations tied to dates, like there are in the International Pet TravelPass?
- Does the owner have to print the Neighbor Island Inspection Permit (NIIP) before traveling to Hawaii?
- How does the owner receive the Neighbor Island Inspection Permit (NIIP)?
- Where can I find a list of approved inspection clinics for the islands?