Yes - The Animal Quarantine Station will send an email to the primary email address listed on the AQS-279 form once documents are received and the pet qualifies. Owners are required to print a copy of the NIIP emailed to them to present to the airlines. They will not be able to board without the NIIP.
Articles in this section
- What laboratories are approved for the FAVN titer test?
- Hawaii Travel Preparation Intake Form
- Creating a Hawaii Health Certificate
- Hawaii Neighbor Island Inspection Permit (NIIP) Information Sheet
- Why is the FAVN test results upload listed as optional on the Rabies upload step?
- Do the two rabies certificates need to be continuous, or is a gap in time ok?
- Are there any validations tied to dates, like there are with International Health Certificates?
- Does the owner have to print the Neighbor Island Inspection Permit (NIIP) before traveling to Hawaii?
- How does the owner receive the Neighbor Island Inspection Permit (NIIP)?
- Where can I find a list of approved inspection clinics for the islands?