What if the pet owners is from Honolulu, traveling to the mainland and then traveling back to Honolulu more than 14 days later? Can I use GlobalVetLink?

Yes, this would be considered a one-way trip, and a new Hawaii Health Certificate would need to be initiated by a new mainland vet.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful