What if the pet is unable to meet any of the requirements of the destination country?

If the pet is unable to meet any travel requirements, you must reach out to the ministry of agriculture in the destination country for written permission (in English) for the pet to travel.

A USDA Accredited Veterinarian cannot waive another country’s requirements nor can they issue a health certificate for a pet that does not meet the destination country’s requirements.

If you are unable to reach an official in the destination country, please contact your local APHIS Veterinary Services Endorsement Office as they may be able to recommend possible solutions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful