If the health inspection is completed within 1 - 5 days before entry into the country, then all treatment information can be collected within the GVL product and it will be added to the final health certificate pdf. The only item that will still need to be completed “by hand” is the vet’s wet signature in the treatment field area, along with the final wet signature on the form.
Articles in this section
- What documentation will the pet owner need to bring on their travels to China?
- Is there anything additional the pet owner is required to do before traveling to China?
- Does China ban certain dog breeds?
- Why can I not change the measurement units for the pet’s weight and/or height on a International Pet TravelPass for China?
- Why is the USDA endorsement fee for China higher than other countries GlobalVetLink currently supports?
- If the sample date for the FAVN test is over a year from the arrival date and there’s been a lapse between rabies vaccinations since then, could I still use this test to travel to China?
- For travel to China, how long are the FAVN Rabies Antibody test results valid for?
- Why do I have to enter a previous rabies vaccination record, but I am not required to upload the vaccination certificate on the “Rabies certificates upload” page for travel to China?
- When can the veterinarian take a blood sample for the FAVN test before travel to China?
- Are there certain labs that have to perform the FAVN Rabies Antibodies test when a pet is traveling to China?