All documentation can either be brought in person to a local VS Endorsement office OR it can be mailed to the local office via FEDEX. If mailing, you will need to include a pre-paid, self-addressed FEDEX envelope for the VS Endorsement office to send the endorsed forms back to you.
Articles in this section
- Editing a Signed International Health Certificate
- What documentation will the pet owner need to bring on their travels to China?
- Is there anything additional the pet owner is required to do before traveling to China?
- Does China ban certain dog breeds?
- Why can I not change the measurement units for the pet’s weight and/or height on a International Health Certificate for China?
- Why is the USDA endorsement fee for China higher than other countries GlobalVetLink currently supports?
- If the sample date for the FAVN test is over a year from the arrival date and there’s been a lapse between rabies vaccinations since then, could I still use this test to travel to China?
- For travel to China, how long are the FAVN Rabies Antibody test results valid for?
- Why do I have to enter a previous rabies vaccination record, but I am not required to upload the vaccination certificate on the “Rabies certificates upload” page for travel to China?
- When can the veterinarian take a blood sample for the FAVN test before travel to China?