No, only the pet’s completed, signed, and dated health certificate, any supporting documents, and payment for the User Fee associated with APHIS endorsement is needed at the VS Endorsement office.
Articles in this section
- Submitting an International Pet TravelPass through VEHCS
- Creating a International Pet TravelPass
- Create a Copy of a Completed International Pet TravelPass
- How do I download the International Health Certificate and other certificates to upload to VEHCS?
- What do I do when the requirements do not specify which products or active ingredients should be used for internal or external parasite treatment?
- What if the pet is unable to meet any of the requirements of the destination country?
- What do I need to bring the pet back into the United States after traveling internationally?
- Who is the consignor and consignee when traveling internationally with my pet?
- What if a person is not traveling with the dog/cat? Do the same rules apply?
- Does it matter if I am taking one dog or cat versus multiple dogs or cats?