No - the GVL system only provides International Pet Movement Compliance documents for the personal travel of pets. At this time, commercial pet travel, including adoption or sale, is not supported in the GVL system.
Articles in this section
- Editing a Signed International Health Certificate
- What documentation will the pet owner need to bring on their travels to China?
- Is there anything additional the pet owner is required to do before traveling to China?
- Does China ban certain dog breeds?
- Why can I not change the measurement units for the pet’s weight and/or height on a International Health Certificate for China?
- Why is the USDA endorsement fee for China higher than other countries GlobalVetLink currently supports?
- If the sample date for the FAVN test is over a year from the arrival date and there’s been a lapse between rabies vaccinations since then, could I still use this test to travel to China?
- For travel to China, how long are the FAVN Rabies Antibody test results valid for?
- Why do I have to enter a previous rabies vaccination record, but I am not required to upload the vaccination certificate on the “Rabies certificates upload” page for travel to China?
- When can the veterinarian take a blood sample for the FAVN test before travel to China?