I am an animal owner. How can I access completed certificates from your site if my Veterinarian uses GVL services?

If your veterinarian uses GVL services, you may access your completed EIA (Coggins) certificates, health certificates (eCVIs), 6-month equine CVIs (EECVIs), veterinary feed directives (VFDs), and prescriptions via our website MyVetLink. Click on Sign Up to get started with your account.

Your veterinarian will need your valid email address to enable access.

You may then log into MyVetLink to view and print your completed certificates as often as you like.

Ensure that your veterinarian has your correct email address and had granted you MyVetLink access. If you have any problems please contact the GVL Customer Support Team at gvlsupport@globalvetlink.com.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful