Client information is secure on GVL’s server, more so than on public sites often subject to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Client records are the private property of the veterinary clinic. State and Federal logins only allow access to completed certificate information. Agricultural Law Enforcement and Brand Investigators can only view completed certificates or may call their state department of agriculture in the event that more information may be needed.
Articles in this section
- How can a veterinarian check their accreditation status?
- What do the email log statuses mean?
- Deleting Certificates
- Errors on Signed Certificates
- Can I download a form for a health certificate from GVL and then fill it out?
- Any suggestions for taking pictures to use with GVL?
- What kind of digital camera do you recommend for taking pictures to use with GVL?
- If I use GVL for EIA Certificates, will I need to take digital pictures of the horse?
- What kind of computer will I need to use the GVL platform?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use GVL?