Are there certain labs that have to perform the FAVN Rabies Antibodies test when a pet is traveling to China?

Yes. The test must be done at one of the following labs:

  • DoD Food Analysis & Diagnostic Laboratory
  • Kansas State University Rabies Laboratory
  • Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful