How can I locate an EIA completed outside of Canada?

On the Certificates page you can locate the “Out-of-state certificate lookup” tool in the right hand corner. Here you will enter in the GlobalVetLink certificate number, choose the certificate type, and click Download to retrieve a copy of the certificate. This can be used for any GlobalVetLink certificate issued within Canada or the United States.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful