GlobalVetLink has released a feature to allow veterinary clinics to turn on enhanced security for their clinic’s GlobalVetLink account.
This enhanced security includes:
- Multi-factor authentication
- A user will be required to successfully submit a one-time code sent to their email to access their account.
- 30 minute system auto log out
- After 30 minutes of inactivity within the system, users will be automatically logged out.
- Password reset
- A user will be required to reset their password every 60 days.
This enhanced security package is an optional feature that account managers can turn on for their clinics. This allows you to further control the security of your GlobalVetLink account.