Yes, this would be considered a one-way trip and a new Pet TravelPass would need to be initiated by a new mainland vet.
Articles in this section
- What is the GVL Pet TravelPass for Hawaii?
- Which Hawaiian destinations are now available?
- Is round trip travel (Hawaii to the mainland and back) possible with the Pet TravelPass for Hawaii?
- What if the pet owners is from Honolulu, traveling to the mainland and then traveling back to Honolulu more than 14 days later? Can I use the Pet TravelPass?
- Why are there only 4 destination airport options for arriving to Hawaii?
- What are the Entry Programs?
- Why is the only option for Method of Travel 'Airlines'?
- Is the Owner ID Information required?
- Is the Co-Owner or Handler contact information required?
- Is the Co-Owner or Handler ID information required?