Depending on the local/state regulatory authority, there may be varying vaccination expiration duration allowances. Therefore, the expiration date, even though pre-calculated, will allow for editing so that the owner can be in compliance with local government requirements when needed.
Articles in this section
- What is a Rabies Vaccination Certificate?
- What species does the GVL Rabies Certificates cover?
- What is required on a Rabies Vaccination Certificate?
- Do all states require a Rabies Vaccination?
- Are digital signatures allowed on a Rabies Vaccination Certificate?
- Does the GVL Rabies Certificate include a digital signature?
- Does a Rabies Vaccination Certificate require any regulatory authority endorsement or need to be sent to any regulatory authority?
- What is the vaccination expiration date? Is it the same as the vaccine expiration date?
- Who the vaccine was administered by - can this only be the licensed veterinarian?
- How long is a Rabies Vaccination Certificate valid?