Yes, if a horse's barn name is entered as an ID, the barn name will display in parentheses after the name in the Registered Name field on the EIA Test Certificate.
Articles in this section
- Creating an Equine Infectious Anemia/Coggins (EIA) Test
- Error on EIA not yet resulted by Laboratory
- What IDs will display on an EIA (Coggins) Test Certificate?
- Will a horses barn name display on the EIA (Coggins) Test Certificate?
- EIA Test Type Selection - AGID or ELISA
- How do I turn on Completed EIA Email Notifications?
- Can I change my completed EIA Email Notifications when Signing an EIA?
- EIA Test Updates - References
- What changed about GVL EIA tests?
- Are GVL EIA tests before April 15 still compliant?