Throughout the rest of 2020 new countries will be added. The timing on when these countries will be added is dependent on development needs to add the country and resources available.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the International Health Certificate and other certificates to upload to VEHCS?
- What do I do when the requirements do not specify which products or active ingredients should be used for internal or external parasite treatment?
- What if the pet is unable to meet any of the requirements of the destination country?
- What do I need to bring the pet back into the United States after traveling internationally?
- Who is the consignor and consignee when traveling internationally with my pet?
- What if a person is not traveling with the dog/cat? Do the same rules apply?
- Does it matter if I am taking one dog or cat versus multiple dogs or cats?
- Do the same rules apply if I am just visiting a country on holiday versus relocating permanently?
- If the pet will be traveling to multiple countries or through multiple countries on the way to the country of destination, what does the pet need for each of the countries?
- Does the pet need to be seen at the APHIS VS office when the health certificate is endorsed?