Will owners need to obtain an HDMP for return from activity as well, or will the one permit cover for travel to and from an event?

An HDMP is needed for every time you cross a state line. In this example, two HDMPs would be needed to cover traveling both to and from the event.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful