The letter of issuance will be sent to the email address the vet has on file for the owner at the time the EECVI is issued.
Articles in this section
- What does HDMP stand for?
- EECVI Info for Equine Owners
- Will the individual states' vet office still be issuing their paper version of the passports?
- Can an EECVI be issued to the owner and access be provided to the agent/trainer to obtain the HDMPs?
- Can agents apply for the EECVI and HDMPs or does it have to be owner who applies?
- Is there a time restraint for owners to create a permit?
- Do you need to upload additional testing requirements to the EECVI to be approved for a HDMP or is the owner just informed that it is their responsibility to get that testing?
- Will a movement permit be needed for each horse?
- If a horse is traveling from Montana to California, does the owner need a permit for every state they travel through or just for the destination state?
- For states that require a CVI to be shown at ag stations/border crossings, will the HDMP be accepted?