The CVI must be signed within 10 days of the inspection date. Per 9 CFR 161.4 - Standards for accredited veterinarian duties, an accredited veterinarian (AV) shall not issue a certificate, form, record or report which reflects the results of any inspection, test, vaccination or treatment performed by him or her with respect to any animal, other than those in regular health maintenance programs, unless he or she has personally inspected that animal within 10 days prior to issuance.
Articles in this section
- Adding Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA)/Coggins Test to Equine Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) Intake Form
- Creating a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Creating an Animal or Animal Group while writing a CVI
- Entering Animal IDs
- Adding an ID when Creating CVI
- Adding an ID Range
- Adding IDs from a Spreadsheet
- Adding Tests, Vaccinations or Treatments
- What is SmartEngine™?