An arrangement between an accredited veterinarian and a livestock producer whereby the veterinarian inspects every animal on the premises of the producer at least once every 30 days. These may need to be state approved programs and qualification should be confirmed with the appropriate State Animal Health Official.
Articles in this section
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) Intake Form
- Creating a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Creating an Animal or Animal Group while writing a CVI
- Entering Animal IDs
- Adding an ID when Creating CVI
- Adding an ID Range
- Adding IDs from a Spreadsheet
- Adding Tests, Vaccinations or Treatments
- What is SmartEngine™?
- Can I turn SmartEngine™ on and off?