Most states allow for the inspection to occur no more than 30 days before travel. However, in areas where an infectious disease outbreak has occurred that time frame could be shortened. It is recommended to consult the destination state’s requirements before travel to ensure compliance.
Articles in this section
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) Intake Form
- Creating a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Creating an Animal or Animal Group while writing a CVI
- Entering Animal IDs
- Adding an ID when Creating CVI
- Adding an ID Range
- Adding IDs from a Spreadsheet
- Adding Tests, Vaccinations or Treatments
- What is SmartEngine™?
- Can I turn SmartEngine™ on and off?