The Accredited Veterinarian (AV) who inspected the animal is the only person allowed to sign a CVI. By signing, the AV is attesting to the fact that they have seen and inspected the animal and that the animal is healthy to travel.
Articles in this section
- Adding Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA)/Coggins Test to Equine Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) Intake Form
- Creating a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Creating an Animal or Animal Group while writing a CVI
- Entering Animal IDs
- Adding an ID when Creating CVI
- Adding an ID Range
- Adding IDs from a Spreadsheet
- Adding Tests, Vaccinations or Treatments
- What is SmartEngine™?