No, GVL is an online solution for certificates. That is a benefit for veterinarians as they can input an owner’s name once then search for it the next time they need to write a certificate for that owner. Not only is the database used to store and reuse information, it also transmits the completed certificates to the necessary public health officials so you don’t have to mail copies of completed certificate.
Articles in this section
- How can a veterinarian check their accreditation status?
- What do the email log statuses mean?
- Deleting Certificates
- Errors on Signed Certificates
- Can I download a form for a health certificate from GVL and then fill it out?
- Any suggestions for taking pictures to use with GVL?
- What kind of digital camera do you recommend for taking pictures to use with GVL?
- If I use GVL for EIA Certificates, will I need to take digital pictures of the horse?
- What kind of computer will I need to use the GVL platform?
- What are the minimum system requirements to use GVL?