EU Rabies Booster Vaccination Rule Updates

Canines and Felines traveling to the EU with a Rabies vaccination booster will now require submissions of Rabies certificates for all vaccinations given after the microchip date. 

Where can I add the additional Rabies certificates in the GlobalVetLink Pet TravelPass? 

Our team is working on adding a feature to upload as many Rabies certificates as needed. 

In the meantime, you will need to send the additional Rabies certificates directly to the USDA at the time you submit your Pet TravelPass.

What if I don't have all Rabies certificates?

If you scan the microchip and administer a 1 year Rabies vaccination at least 21 days before departure, you only have to submit one Rabies vaccination certificate. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful