By granting MyVetLINK access, your clients will be able to retrieve their certificates immediately after they’re completed. MyVetLINK makes communication more efficient, while saving veterinarian's time. In order to grant access begin by:
- Going to the Manager tab located on the left hand side of the screen.
- In the Contacts tab of Manager, search the specific contact that you are wanting to grant access to in the search bar.
- Select the clients name after it appears below the search bar and their information will appear below the contacts list.
- Ensure that you have an email address entered for the contact. An email is required to grant MyVetLINK access.
- Scroll to the bottom while looking at the contact information section of the screen. At the bottom you will see a button that states ‘Grant MyVetLINK access’.
- By clicking this and confirming, you will give that client access to their records and certificates. A purple bar will show on the right side of the contact's information to let you know they have MyVetLINK access.
Note: As of May 2018, new contacts with an email address entered into GVL are automatically granted MyVetLINK access.