Once you have created a horse profile using HorseSYNC, you will need to log into your GVL account to complete the profile and assign the owner. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your GVL account and select Manager.
- If the animal owner is already in the system as a contact, select the Partial Animals tab. If the owner still needs to be added, click the New Contact button and add them, then select the partial animals tab.
- On the right-hand side of the animal you want to complete, click on the drop-down arrow and select Edit As Animal.
- Next, enter the information needed to complete the animal profile, including selecting the owner. All the red fields are required fields.
- Once you have completed the animal profile, click the Save as Animal button below the pictures.
- You can now view the completed animal in the Animals tab in Manager and write certificates for this animal in HealthLINK or EquusLINK.