You are a veterinarian at Swine Consulting Company. Your client Thompson Farms will be moving a group of 200 nursery pigs from a site near Wadena, IN to a finishing site just outside of Sheldon, IL. Write a Production Animal CVI for this group of pigs using the following information. You can create your own addresses for the client.
- Consignor: Thompson Farms - Indiana address
- Consignee: Thompson Farms - Illinois address
- Origin/Destination: Same as Consignor/Consignee, respectively
- Purpose of Movement: Feeding
- Shipping date: 5 days after today’s date
- Carrier type: Truck/Trailer
- Carrier: Consignor/owner
- Inspection Date: Today’s date
- Species: Swine
- Species type: Feeder
- Animals: Create a group of 200 pigs. Breed, color, age, etc. are your choice.
- Remarks: Select the remark: “Certificate expires in 30 days from inspection date.”
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the CVI by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the CVI screen.