Check out this video on how to create a Script in the GVL platform.
You are a veterinarian at Every Pet Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. Patrick Johnson is bringing in his 7-year-old Labrador Retriever named Buster for a routine visit. Buster is current on all his shots but needs to have a new prescription for his dewormer. Write the prescription using the following information. You can create your own address for the owner.
- Owner/Client: Patrick Johnson - Oklahoma City, OK
- Animal locations:Patrick Johnson - Oklahoma City, OK
- Distributor: Every Pet Hospital
- Uncheck Email Script to Distributor
- Expiration date: default
- Species: Canine
- Select Animal/Group: Create a profile for Buster
- Number to be Treated: 1
- Average Weight (lbs): 65
- Drug: Heartgard Plus (Ivermectin/Pyrantel)
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the prescription by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the screen.