Check out this video on how to create a Script in the GVL platform.
You are a veterinarian for Greensboro Equine Clinic. It’s breeding season for many of your clients. Julie Miller is hoping to breed her 15 year-old-mare Willow and needs to be very specific on timing of her estrus. Willow is a bay Thoroughbred that is boarded at Sunny Stables in Jamestown, NC. You’ve prescribed Regu-Mate. Write a prescription using the following information. You can create your own address for the owner.
- Owner/Client: Julie Miller - Greensboro, NC
- Animal locations: Sunny Stables - Jamestown, NC
- Distributor: Greensboro Equine Clinic
- Uncheck Email Script to Distributor
- Expiration date: default
- Species: Equine
- Select Animal/Group: Create a profile for Willow
- Number to be Treated: 1
- Average Weight (lbs): 1200
- Drug: Regu-Mate (Altrenogest)
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the prescription by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the screen.