Check out this video for an overview of creating a Rabies Vaccination Certificate in the GVL platform.
Kelsey James just brought home a 12 week old, white German Shepherd named Drake. Kelsey’s new puppy is needing his first rabies vaccination, so she scheduled an appointment for you to see him. Drake has already been microchipped and weighs 18 lbs. Kelsey has requested to have a Certificate of Rabies Vaccination at the end of the examination. Write the certificate using the following information. You can create your own address for the owner.
- Owner: Kelsey James - Salt Lake City, UT
- Pet: Create a profile for Drake and include a Microchip as an ID
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Rabies tag number: 10058
- Microchip ID number: 500354891
- Implant date: one month ago
- Manufacturer: Elanco
- Product: Rabvac 1
- Exposure: Initial
- Lot/serial number: D2048
- Administered: today’s date
- USDA licensed vaccine duration: 1 year
- Vaccination expiration date: 1 year from today’s date
- Administered by: you
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the rabies certificate by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the rabies certificate screen.