Check out this video for an overview of creating a CVI in the GVL platform.
You are the veterinarian for Princess, a 4 year old Shih Tzu. She will be traveling with her owner, Nancy Thomas, from Iowa to California. Princess will fly in the cabin with Nancy. Write a Companion Animal CVI for their trip using the following information. You can create your own addresses for the owner and destination.
- Owner: Nancy Thomas - Des Moines, IA
- Origin: Same as Owner
- Destination: Vacation home in San Diego, CA
- Purpose of Movement: Pleasure
- Method of travel: Air Cabin
- Airline: American Airlines
- Carrier: Owner
- Inspection Date: Today’s date
- Species: Canine
- Animals: Create a profile for Princess and include a Microchip as an ID
- Remarks: Select the remark: “Microchip has been verified with the number listed on this certificate.”
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the CVI by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the CVI screen.