Check out this video for an overview of creating a CVI in the GVL platform.
You are the veterinarian for Hometown Stables, located in Silver Springs, Florida. One of your clients will be traveling to a show in Georgia. Write an Equine CVI for their trip to the show using the following information. You can create your own addresses for the owner, stable and showgrounds.
- Consignor: Mary French (horse owner) - Ocala, FL
- Consignee: Mary French (horse owner) - Ocala, FL
- Origin: Hometown Stables - Silver Springs, FL
- Destination: Georgia Equine Showgrounds, Savannah, GA
- Purpose of Movement: Show/Exhibition
- Carrier type: Truck/Trailer
- Carrier: Consignor/owner
- Inspection Date: Today’s date
- Animals: Create a horse profile. Breed, color, age, etc. are your choice.
- Remarks: Select the remark: “Horses listed do not show signs consistent with EHV-1 or EHM and have not been in contact with any EHV-1 infected horses, premises, exposed trailers or implements.”
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the CVI by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the CVI screen.