Check out this video for an overview of creating a CVI in the GVL platform.
You are the veterinarian serving the Atlanta Zoo, located in Atlanta, Georgia. The zoo is transferring two tortoises, Harvard and Patricia, from their zoo to the Bronx Zoo in the Bronx, New York. Write a General CVI for their trip using the following information. You can create your own addresses for the zoos.
- Consignor: Atlanta Zoo - Atlanta, GA
- Consignee: Bronx Zoo - Bronx, NY
- Origin: Atlanta Zoo - Atlanta, GA
- Destination: Bronx Zoo - Bronx, NY
- Purpose of Movement: Menagerie
- Carrier type: Air Cargo
- Carrier: Delta Airlines
- Inspection Date: Today’s date
- Animals: Create individual profiles for Harvard and Patricia. Age, etc. are your choice.
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the CVI by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the CVI screen.