Check out this video for an overview of creating a CVI in the GVL platform.
You are the veterinarian for Wild West Cattle Company. They need to move a group of cattle from pasture in Wyoming to pasture in Montana. Write a Production Animal CVI for this group of cattle using the following information. You can create your own addresses for the Wild West Cattle Company.
- Consignor: Wild West Cattle Company - Wyoming address
- Consignee: Wild West Cattle Company - Montana address
- Origin/Destination: Same as Consignor/Consignee, respectively
- Purpose of Movement: Grazing
- Shipping date: 5 days after today’s date
- Carrier type: Truck/Trailer
- Carrier: Consignor/owner
- Inspection Date: Today’s date
- Species: Bovine
- Species type: Beef
- Animals: Create a group of 100 cattle. Breed, color, age, etc. are your choice.
- Remarks: Select the remark: “Certificate expires in 30 days from inspection date.”
After entering the above information, save the certificate and preview it by clicking More in the upper right corner and select Preview PDF. After previewing the PDF, sign the CVI by clicking Sign and entering your username and password. After signing, download the completed certificate by clicking Download PDF in the upper right corner of the CVI screen.