Owner MyVetLink Account
Owner accounts are best for client's who need access to animals listed under their ownership in your clinic account.
- Owners gain access to their certificates once their email address is added to their contact and they are granted MyVetLink access.
- Owner accounts can only see animals that are associated with their contact in your GVL clinic account.
- Owners have access to EECVIs (Extended Equine 6 Month Certificates) and can create permits, if an EECVI is issued for their horse.
Agent MyVetLink Account
Agent accounts are best for those who need access to documents for animals that they do not own. For example: trainers, boarding facilities, and animal transporters can utilize MVL agent accounts for document access.
- An Agent account must be "Linked as an Agent" to any animal profile they need access to in your clinic, including their own.
- Agent accounts do not have access to EECVIs (Extended Equine 6 Month Certificates).