Agent accounts are for those who need access to documents for animal that they do not own. For example, trainers, boarding facilities, or animal transporters can utilize MVL agent accounts.
How To Sign Up as an Agent
Before you can be linked to any animals, you must must create an agent account. To sign up for an account:.
- Go to MyVetLink.com.
- Click "Sign Up for MyVetLink".
- At the top of the registration page, select the "Animal Agent" option.
- Enter your information.
- After entering your contact information, enter your email address and create a password.
- Check the I agree to the Terms of Service box.
- Click "Register".
- If registration is successful, you will be directed to the following screen. You will complete your account set up by following verification instructions displayed on the screen.
- Important! Check your email account for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You must click the link in this email to verify your email address and active your MyVetLink account. You will not be able to login until you complete this step.
- The link in the email will direct you to the login page. Enter your email address and the password you created during registration and click login.
How To Be Linked To Animals
Now that you are registered for an agent account, you will need to contact your veterinarian and request they link you as an agent to any animals you need access to, including your own animals.
Once the veterinarian links you as an agent, enjoy easy access to your animal health documents! Login from myvetlink.com or download the MVL app for easy access on the go via your smartphone or tablet.