1. Once your clinic account has been created by GVL, an email (shown below) will be sent to the clinic email address to initiate the user registration process.
2. Click Add Staff. You will be directed to the screen shown below. Enter the First and Last Name, Email Address and Select a Role for each user. Click Add to save a user’s information and add another user. Once finalized, click Send Invites.
3. When the invites have been sent, each user will receive a personalized email notification to setup their account.
4. Each user will click Complete Registration and be directed to their personal registration page through which they can add their personal information and finalize their account.
5. Additionally, all vet users can use GVL’s Digital Signature Technology to apply their signature and state/federal licenses onto their account. When entering license information, click Add to save.
6. After clicking Submit, each user will receive a confirmation email letting them know that our support team is verifying their information and will active the account. They will receive a second email once their account has been activated and ready for use.
If you have any questions about the User Registration Process, please contact the GVL Customer Success Team at 515-817-5704.