Adding an ID range will allow you to quickly add IDs to a group of animals that have multiple IDs in a consecutive format.
*Note - these steps apply to an animal group with a head count over one*
- Select the animal group to which you need to add the IDs and click Edit.
- Click “Add an ID” to select the type of ID you are adding.
- Next, click the “Actions” drop down menu and select “Specify range of IDs”.
- This will open a new window. Enter the prefix of the ID, the start number and the end number of your range.
- Click “Add Range.”
- After all IDs are entered, click “Save” on the animal’s profile. When the profile is saved the IDs will appear on the CVI.