How to Sign Up for MyVetLink
1. Go to MyVetLink.com.
2. Click the "SIGN UP FOR MYVETLINK" button.
3. Select your account type:
- If you are an Owner needing to access documents for your owned animals only, select Animal Owner as your account type.
- If you are an Agent needing access to documents for animals that you are not the owner of (ex. trainer), select Animal Agent as your account type. Once you have created an Agent account, you will need to contact the veterinarian to be linked as an Agent to the animals.
4. Enter your email address and create a password. (Note: Agents will need to provide additional information to create their account.)
5. Check the I agree to the Terms of Service box
6. Click Register
7. If registration is successful, you will be directed to the following screen (please see additional instructions below image):
8. Next, check your email account for an email from email@example.com. You must click the link in this email to verify your email address and active your MyVetLink account. You will not be able to login until you complete this step.
9. The link in the email will direct you to the login page. Enter your email address and password you created during registration and click login.
10. Enjoy easy access to your animal health documents! Login from myvetlink.com or download the MVL app for easy access on the go via your smartphone or tablet.