Once you have created a horse profile using HorseSYNC, you will need to log into your GVL account to complete the profile and assign the owner. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log into your GVL account and select Animals, under Records.
- If the animal owner is already in the system as a contact, select the HorseSync animals tab. If the owner still needs to be added, create the contact and then navigate to the HorseSync animals tab.
- Under Actions, select Finish Animal.
- Next, enter the information needed to complete the animal profile, including selecting the owner. All the red fields are required fields.
- Once you have completed the animal profile, click the Save Animal button below the pictures.
- You can now view the completed animal in the Animals tab and write certificates for this animal.