When entering animal information, up to 5 types of IDs can be entered. To enter IDs on an animal profile (individual animal):
- In the ID Types line enter a comma separated list of the kinds of IDs you are using.
- In the IDs line enter a comma separated list of the IDs.
- Click Save or Update to save the IDs to the animal profile
To upload IDs using the IDs Worksheet (animal group):
- Click the Open IDs Worksheet button on the right hand side of the IDs line.
- You can upload ID information one of two ways: using the Spreadsheet tab, copy and paste IDs from a spreadsheet. Using the Range tab, enter a range of IDs.
- Once you have entered the ID information into the worksheet, click Done to save the information to the certificate.
- Click the Create or Update button at the bottom of the Animal profile in order to save the ID information you have entered.