If a contact has multiple addresses, you can add multiple premises to prevent duplicate contacts. To add multiple addresses to a contact:
- Go to Manager and locate the contact or select the contact within the certificate creation process.
- In the upper right corner of the Contact box, click the gear icon.
- Select Add Premises from the drop down menu
- Complete the required address fields and click Create.
- To change premises, click the gear icon and select Switch Premises. Click the drop down to view a list of all premises entered for the contact.